My coaching is a bit of an alternative to therapy. What makes me different is that I am very action oriented. When you and I team up to create positive change in your life, I will do more than listen. I’ll customize a plan for you to take action and move forward.
After working together you’ll have a wealth of knowledge and new skills to use for the rest of you life. My goal isn’t only to help you move out of your current, unhappy situation into a new, happier way of living, it’s also to show you how to live happier for the rest of your life.
Here’s how my Pathway program with private coaching works:
- For three months, we meet every other week – either via telephone, Skype or in-person
- Our sessions are purposeful because…
- before each appointment you’ll send me your Focus Sheet – this tells me what’s on your mind, what’s going well, what’s not, and how your progress is coming
- I’ll use your Focus Sheet to prepare – this keeps us productive during our session, and it gets you moving forward more quickly
- Every week you have the option of taking advantage of a Lifeline Call. These are 10-15 minute calls you can use when you need to just touch base: maybe you’re feeling worried or need a reminder of a skill I’ve taught you or simply want some encouragement. I am here for you.
- While we’re working together you also have access to me via email.
- Throughout these three months, you’ll have a special discount on readings in your Akashic Records.
Click below to schedule a discovery call with me. It’ll be great to get to know you, learn about where you are now and where you want to be. Then I’ll explain how I can help you get there!
There is a charge for these calls for three reasons, however it is returned to you in full if we develop a long-term relationship:
1) I prepare for these calls so I can serve you well.
2) I consider this appointment a coaching call as we work together for one session to see if it’s a fit for both of us. Whether or not we establish a long-term coach-client relationship, you will benefit from this call. This is protocol for first appointments in many industries – therapists, hair stylists, accountants, attorneys, etc. I value my time, and you will see – as you get a lot of value from our time together – that I greatly value your time and personal growth, too.
3) I prefer to only work with people who are serious and ready to create real and positive change in life. This will take commitment from both of us… I know I am a committed coach. If you’re ready to commit and do the work along with me – then make an appointment. You will not be disappointed!
Note: Discovery calls must be cancelled/rescheduled 48 hours in advance for a refund to apply.