These meditations are my gift to you.
I write, record, and share them because I believe deeply in the power of daily meditation. I am serious when I tell people “meditating saved my life.”
If you don’t meditate each day, at least try it over each weekend. These weekend meditations will help you get started!
I hope they help you:
- create a practice of quiet time for yourself
- remember to treat yourself well and with kindness
- love who you are
- feel connected with you and greater sources
- (and feel more connected with others and the world)
- increase your emotional understanding and ability to forgive (for yourself and others)
- increase your compassion, acceptance, and tolerance (of yourself and others)
- reduce stress
- feel more joy each day ♥︎
One thing that’s always happening within your body – is breath. Tuning into your body’s natural rhythm will calm you, reduce stress, and help bring you to a place of peace.